Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Poll! This is important!

Dear Readers (is that better than "Bloggers"?),

I've added a poll! Now, I know some of you out there are very busy and won't leave any comments. That makes you a "lurker". I'm fine with lurkers. Heck, I once tried to start a Lurker's Rights movement. That's not the point though.

The point is, by adding your clicks to this poll it helps me figure out what you guys want to see.

Now, maybe these capped pics getting over 300 views in less than 24 hours is just perfect timing. Maybe it's luck of the draw. Maybe there's no rhyme or reason to it. I don't know.

What I do know is, some capped pics on here don't get very many views. Heck, there's been a couple I updated last night still at zero views! And I have no way to gauge if the whole labels thing is helping readers find what they like.


I think a lot of you weren't members of my Yahoo Groups. So, you probably don't realize I've even made charts...yes, GRAPHS to actually tell how varying my capped pics have been over the years, to figure out if I was doing too much of one genre or type of capped pic. Don't believe me? Here, take a look:

 
And again, you'll notice that I did this back in 2009...before I got sorta lazy. Actually, 2009-2010 were bad years for me personally. 2011 was very hectic too. Life sorta does that.
 
So, now...do you guys take me seriously about polls and comments?
 
Like I said, I've been doing this for over 10 years. I may be new to blogging, and I should get new to jogging, but I do take this hobby of sorts seriously.
 
Really, you guys are quality control!
 
Sincerely,
Gensabi


No comments:

Post a Comment