Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Friday, December 19, 2014

Request Guidelines

Dear Readers,

Yes, I do take requests. So here's the details.

How do I make a request?

1.) Post it as a comment!

2.) Use the contact form on the left! The contact form sends your request as an email to me.

3.) If you have specific pics you want me to cap for you but may not want it posted directly, like say, swapping with somebody you know in reality, email me with the attachments to gensabi@att.net and I'll get it. I'm also on Yahoo Messenger.

Content Restrictions

1.) No satanic stuff.

2.) No male parts as part of the pics.

3.) I do NOT do other people's universes. No Great Shift, Medallion Of Zulo, Madame Olga, Spells R' Us, Bikini Beach, Reversal Rings, and so on.

4.) I won't caption any hardcore pics. No male parts showing or bodily fluids showing. Nudity I can do, and sex pics only if the junk is inside to hide.

Helpful Tips

1.) If you make a request give me time to work on it. If you start blowing up the email or comments I may not honor the request. I offer this voluntarily until it becomes a problem.

2.) If you want to be a celebrity, either email me the pics or understand that it's going to take longer because I'll have to do a pic hunt.

3.) If you don't have a model in mind or send me any pics then I need a physical description of what kind of body you want. If I capped a body you like please let me know the name of the capped pic so I can find it and recognize who you want.

4.) I need to know what names you want me to use and I will notate that it's a request, if posted on the blog. If you don't want it on the blog I'll need your email address.

I hope this helps. I'm adding a label for requests too, so you can check it for yours.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

10 comments:

  1. Can you make a caption with an animal to human like the caption "Sweet Dreams Make Living Nightmares!" (Like the image as well) thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had some animal to human ones in the works, but I'll have to reread that one to know what you're aiming for.

      Delete
  2. can you make a caption story about a bimbo virus appocalypse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I can. I've sorta done it before, like my series "The Bimbonic Plague", and a few other post apocalyptic ones, especially was going to tie the Bimbonic Plague with the MULA device. The Bimbocalypse is always fun, and I think I had aliens cause it once!

      Delete
  3. Unfortunately nothing is getting done today. I woke up sick this morning, and I have to work up until Christmas day, then my next day off is that Saturday. I need to get better to keep going to work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't stress yourself out, take your time. :)

      Delete
  4. Have you gotten my request? I sent it through the suggestions box. Hope you feel better as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got one through that with a link to a pic, was that yours? Sorry, I was sorta looking for yours assuming the name "Frantic Eddie" would appear somewhere, otherwise through the contact form I have no clue who's who.

      Delete
  5. Hey! I would like to request a caption where a 24 years old man named Tom is voluntary tg (by putting a bodysuit) into one of these celebrities (Emma Watson, Kim Kardashian, Penelope Cruz, Shakira, Paris Hilton, Stana Katic, Kate Middleton, Britney Spears Oops! I did it again, Teri Hatcher, Marcia Cross, Selena Gomez, Catherine Bell, Claudia Schiffer).
    Thanks for your time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the celebrity is agree that Tom take her identity.

      Delete