Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Uploading Rest Of 2012!

Dear Readers,

I honestly thought I already did this, but maybe that was 2013.

I'm not sure how much will get uploaded. Around the 40th post in a day Google thinks I'm a robot and starts very annoying captchas.

I hate captchas. Distorting the alphabet is a crime against grammar.

Before I start posting those though, I'm gonna try something. I was thinking of uploading the rest of the aunts from 2001 to 2009, but here's a thought.

I made a zipped folder of the whole shebang, and I'm going to see if I can upload that for you the readers to download.

I might look into that.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

1 comment:

  1. I got delayed. I'm designing a banner and had to find my logo, and I'm trying to find the pics from when I changed my Yahoo Group logo last.

    ReplyDelete