Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Friday, January 22, 2016

Still Sick

Dear Readers,

I had felt better then I get worse, and it's up and down. I've had to take four breathing treatments today alone and I think the weather has been helping add mucus into my lungs.

I've been resting a lot after work and have barely been getting on to do pic hunting. In fact today I started going through my backlog of found pics trying to sort them for capping but I didn't get far before needing a nap.

I did get one new one done though! I capped it right after sorting!

I haven't forgotten about the Purses. I just need to be better a lot more before finishing off that series.

I hope that maybe I'll feel up to more one shots though, the short n' sweet ones I may be able to knock out before I cough up a lung, my snooze button gets hit, or I find myself stuck upon the porcelain throne!

Sincerely,
Gensabi

2 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, I just took an emotional blow to my gut. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to do anymore this weekend. I'm sorry, it's just bad.

    ReplyDelete