Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Friday, January 8, 2016

The Adult Content Warning Isn't Working - Edited

Dear Readers,

I think I was having problems because I had already visited the blog online on both devices that clicking the warning once today must have sufficed. Probably a cookie or something.

So, by now you've all probably realized I'm paranoid, right?

I am feeling better, but it's too late at night to start capping. I need to try and get some sleep no matter that when I try I cough.

So here's a deal. Let's see how things progress without family swaps for the rest of the month.

After I finish the Purses I do have one more opportunity caps thing to do.

It's an idea I had for a transformation series, but instead of me just picking random names ( mostly Jimmy, Timmy, Brad, Frank, and Bill ) I might as well open it up.

The difference about this one though is it's more open ended than anything else thus far. Why? Because no purse necessary. No MILF Zone or using just one model. It's perfect. More details after I get the Purses done. 

Sincerely,
Gensabi

Original Post:

Dear Readers,

Look, I don't know why this is happening. 

I have the blog set for the warning about adult content to be shown when you first come to the blog.

It's not working anymore. 

I have tried deleting my website data, coming here from a Google search, from the link at Leslie TG, and it's even not showing when I click view from within Blogger itself. And it's always shown it before even if I'm logged in. And I tried the other links from being logged out.

This is serious. 

I was feeling well enough to try capping more of the Purses when I was coming on here to recheck the list of names still needed to be capped when I noticed this.

I'm going to try something.

I hope this works.

This is very, very, very bad!

Sincerely,
Gensabi

6 comments:

  1. Its working it always show me the warning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just showed me the warning again too to see your comment! It didn't do so until I did two things just now. I restarted my mobile device, and it's showing to me now. Before I tried that though I converted a lot of recent text only notices into drafts. I thought maybe all that discussion and no pictures might have made things funky.

      Delete
  2. Just an update, I feel better but today has been coughing out all the stuff in my lungs. I'm almost caught up on pic hunting but I'm not sure if I'll cap the Purses today or not. I'm feeling better, but coughing up gunk is distracting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you fell will my good sir/madamm im new here but im starting to be a big fan hope you get well soon

      Delete
    2. Hope you fell will my good sir/madamm im new here but im starting to be a big fan hope you get well soon

      Delete
    3. Thanks, and it's sir, but you can call me Gensabi. I feel better than I have all week. Yet I can't even focus on pic selection right now. After this last set downloads I'll be calling it a night. I'm hoping to do some capping tomorrow.

      Delete