Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Thursday, February 25, 2016

This may be it for awhile.

Dear Readers,

I have been sick for two months. I lost my job because my productivity was down from working while sick.

I have had a few days each week where I feel better. Then it's back to breathing treatments and today I've been coughing like crazy.

Heck, I just took a full breathing treatment and I'm still wheezing!

I haven't forgotten about the purses, but even last night I was going to cap more but I just didn't feel up to it.

Today I don't feel like doing anything at all. It sucks.

The next time I feel better I think I'll try and get my older capped pics uploaded. They aren't even on my laptop anymore. Uploading the old ones is exhausting though because I have to reread them to label them properly. Plus, I can only upload 40 at a time before Google thinks I'm a robot making posts!

What I wanted to look into was making zipped folders that readers could download. Just need a hosting site. And a way to link it to here.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

4 comments:

  1. i do hope you are feeling better soon and things start to pick up for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megaupload might be able to host your files for you.

    Feel better Gensabi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everybody. I'm not feeling well at all today. I may go back to the hospital.

    ReplyDelete