Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Saturday, April 2, 2016

An Essay On Butt Suction

Dear Readers,

I have been captioning pictures with tales of transgender fiction for 15 years, and yet nothing has seemed to grab attention more than the butt suction capped pics over the last year or so.

The first time I did this concept it was meant as a joke. Potty humor at best. "Reverse Farting". And yet it became popular. In a world of tight yoga pants, big booty pride, and selfies maybe a butt centric form of possession was inevitable.

Anal attraction is deeply rooted in the human psyche. In most animals really, because even bugs do it doggy style.

Yet most possession stories I've read is either walking into them, jumping into them, mounting them, or diving into the frontal bottom orifice.

Honestly, who would want to enter a body from the poop chute? 

I think that's why I made most of the captions about guys not being able to control it, that it's the body that uses its butt to suck them in.

The problem I have now is why does someone get sucked in? 

I've done curses, magic, ghosts, and just jumping in. Problem is, how can I change it up to make it more interesting? 

You see, the problem with most TG fiction conventions is being overused and predictable. The Great Shift is a cop out. Reversal Rings are old hat like the Medallion Of Zulu. Bikini Beach is even worse. Then there's newer things like costume guns and body hoppers that are becoming old and tiresome as well.

So, what can I do? Give people the power to possess by butt? Call them Butt Knockers? Maybe say they can only possess one body for one month before farting themselves out and never being able to possess the same body twice? 

Or what if it's the women who have the power? Body vampires that suck men into their butts and the guy gets to live as her until his body is completely devoured and she regains control by eating his soul last?

Side effect from Alien anal probing?

A fairy tale where the knight Sir Mixalot fought a dragon for the hand of the Queen but he got sucked into her fat bottom instead to make the world go round by ruling her kingdom? 

Maybe the big bottoms should just be a flesh tuxedo?

I'm not sure what to do. I have some pics for a good 2 parter butts story, but I'm out of ideas and cannot lie the other captioners can't deny when you get a big booty in your face with an itty bitty waist the ideas should be sprung! How do you lose your anaconda so you have none but get big buns hun? 

Are any of these ideas good? 

Sincerely,
Gensabi

9 comments:

  1. I like butt captions, But I don't like those weird butt captions, I just like the captions where a guy swaps with a girl with an attractive behind like the one caption you did called "Particularly Bonded"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just went back and read that. Some people have been asking specifically for more butt suction capped pics though.

      Delete
  2. its fantasy like art there is no wrong

    ReplyDelete
  3. how about a caption where a woman walks by and willingly sucks up a guy up her butt which puts him in control of her body. while he freaks out the woman's voice tell him that she no longer feels that she keep living but had a husband and kids and didn't want to sadden them so she cast a spell on herself that would allow her to find someone to possess her as well as give the replacement her memories and would make her spirit pass on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really enjoyed your "call of the booty" caption it gave me a idea of where a teenage boy places a love spell on a sexy cougar that lived next door to him so she will love and have sex with him, but as soon as he thinks they will have sex when she told him that she "wanted him inside me" while she's rubbing his crouch with her booty he gets sucked into the cougar's butt crouch first. when he sees that his is now the woman he wanted to be with he check the spell book where he got the love spell from only to see the pages for the love spell was stuck to pages to a body hopping spell, and that he couldn't undo what happen and had to spend the rest of his life as a cougar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice story, and nice to know my work inspired it. Did you make a capped pic with it or a text story? I think you should do something with it.

      Delete
    2. it's a text story. I had two women in mind for caption a version to be the the mean girls kelly devine and nikki sexx they had the butts but couldn't find a pic that I could use for the caption.

      Delete
    3. Since you know their names, you have a few options. Free Ones has links to free pic galleries. I've been using Bing a lot lately. I get more results with it than using Google. Also, try Image Fap and do a search on there. I've found results from there on Bing but you can search the site itself. I got a ton of Dylan Ryder off there recently.

      Delete