Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Friday, April 15, 2016

New Featured Post Feature!

Dear Readers,

I wanted to really add a "Random Posts" thing to the left side here, but instead is a new "Featured Post" function. So I think what I'll do is pick an old post monthly to be featured there.

So, for this month it's the series "The Naughty Sheriff". It was quite popular on my Yahoo Group, but the file was so big I had to break it down into 6 parts on here to make it readable.

It's a pop culture inspired swap, and it's not family based.

I can either pick these monthly or feel free to request one to be featured.

My goal with this is to highlight ones that are NOT in the top 10 popular posts.

Also, remember to please let me know if any archives links have stopped working.

I might cap more today but I'm not sure yet.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

2 comments:

  1. Just a note, my laptop has restarted itself 4 times in an hour and only once did I do it on purpose. The last time was while starting a virus scan. I'm not sure if more new ones will be done but I hope to title the 5 parter that is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just did it again after doing the virus scan. I was in the middle of downloading more pics too. I'm probably going to give it the weekend to rest.

      Delete