Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Nothing New Until August

Dear Readers,

I am going to be scarce. Nothing new, not even changing the featured post will happen until next month.

By the way this month's featured post was a huge success going from under 20 views up to over 400!

I have to find the list I made of low viewed posts before I change it though.

This week has been very hectic. It's non-stop. 

If this weekend works then Monday will be easy. If not then Monday will be hard. 

This is going to determine my future. 

Sincerely,
Gensabi

5 comments:

  1. I hope everything goes well for you whatever it is you are doing. Take whatever time you need - life needs to come first and this blog (great as it is) needs to come second.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Unfortunately my boom went bust and now I'm in financial damage control. I'm also physically over taxed from it all. Hopefully I will be back to captioning in a few days. I just need to physically recover first!

      Delete
  2. Yeah life comes first, your health too. This great blog, second, as nothing is more important than your well being.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. It's been a tough three days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again, you take care of yoiurself
    I sure hope that you soon will post a fiinish to one my all times favorites series FEAR. so much is going on, dso many questions. I would love to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete