Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Featured Post Updated!

Dear Readers,

"Just Checking" made it from only 25 views to 263 views this time!

So for February it's "Early Retirement" which currently only has 34 views!

I am in a bit of hiatus again. Unfortunately my government has been taken over by a fascist and every day is a struggle. I do not know when I'll be capping again. The constant bad news keeps me in a state of alarm and awareness. 

Sincerely,
Gensabi

3 comments:

  1. Good luck in the mean time, if you don't come back, you will be missed good luck for us all in this new fascist u.s. with us all, even my 11 year old son is praising trumpy, God help us all, I'm an athiest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel for you. I have family that supports him as well as neighbors and coworkers and it's been nerve racking every day.

      Delete
  2. history will repeat itself over again, doesn't anyone learn?

    ReplyDelete