Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Monday, March 6, 2017

New Featured Post and Update!

Dear Readers,

"Early Retirement" went from 34 views up to 229 views. Not bad, probably would've been better if I had new caps.

"Loan Sharked" here only has 28 views so far.

I wouldn't expect anything new this month at all.

I am seeing mental health professionals weekly now. March is filled up and has already been hectic. 

I suffered a traumatic experience. They think this is acute but who knows? I'm in the healing process. 

I don't know if Gensabi is done or not. I have not even been pic hunting at all. 

This might be the end. We'll see what happens though. Maybe if I get better it'll be different. 

Sincerely,
Gensabi

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better soon. Take your time and look after yourself first.

    ReplyDelete