Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Not 100% Back Yet

Dear Readers,

Hope you've liked the last few capped pics. Kinda was easing back into it. Got back into it back on Friday. 

My mental and physical health have been having ups and downs.

Getting over one trauma and another happened.

Trying to get past that and today I was almost in auto accidents twice.

I don't know when I'll be capping more. The first week of April will be very busy for me and now I have to deal with family again. 

I am not over my second traumatic experience. It's on my mind a lot. I don't know if I'll be helped with that or not. 

Sincerely,
Gensabi

2 comments:

  1. I'm truly sorry to hear your having problems Hun. I just hope you have the support to help you. I know it can be very hard to pull yourself out of the depths of your despair. I know I myself fell sometimes the world is caving in on me. Sometimes what gives people the strength to go on fighting is quite simply the knowledge that they matter & that they are making a difference to the world around them. You need to understand that you are special, consider now happy you make people feel when you are writing these blogs. You make a difference girl ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Sorry it took me so long to reply, but I think such a heartfelt comment needed an equal reply. I hope the world never caves in on you!

      Delete