Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Status

Dear Readers,

I was getting better. I was getting back to normalcy again.

Yesterday I had a setback but was over it today. 

Then today something happened that shook me back to my core again.

I am still seeking mental help. 

I did do a little pic hunting. But I am not able to to nor ready to cap. I don't know what to do.

I doubt I'll be back by April. Or even May. I just don't know.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

8 comments:

  1. do not rush . like I had said before you take all the time you need we are all hear for you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your are very welcome and no one wants to see your hurt in any way. I know I will miss your work but you must come first. so please take your time with your healing. and these little updates you give us when you can lets us share our support for you.

      Delete
  2. Take all the time, friend you require, to get yourself back to feeling like you, in mind, body, and health. Stay strong friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. The mind is the biggest problem. I was healing. Getting better. Almost thought about capping again. It was steps. This past week an event happened out of nowhere that set me way back and opened up new stuff while my defenses were still way down.

      I can't handle this reality anymore.

      Delete
    2. we are all hear for you. and will do what we can to help

      Delete
    3. Thanks. I'm just trying to make it into April.

      Delete
    4. Just take it one day at a time and remember we are here for you. hugs

      Delete