Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Maybe May, Maybe June, Maybe I'm Just On The Moon

Dear Readers,

April has flown by. 

I am in a pattern of sickness. Last week was a cold. This week is fungal infection. 

I don't know if or when I'll be back.

Life has been busy. I just started relaxing Friday and Saturday. Today I was working on things when bam! Pain. Stinging. A look in the mirror and I have evilness swirling on my skin. 

I am drained too. Recovering from low blood sugar levels.

Despite this, this is going to be a busy week for me. 

I slept at the hospital and I'm still yawning my head off. 

So, the hiatus continues.

I do have ideas for capped pics but it's feeling better enough to do them.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the up date. and please look after your self first

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I did knock one out last night but my tablet kept wanting to restart. Was lucky it saved!

      Delete
  2. An update. Thank God friend. Wish that you could get better. My prayers go with you friend that you beat whatever is ailing you. Take care of yourself friend first. Blog is secondary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I can't seem to sleep tonight. Just trying to get better. Sometimes I've been so busy I almost forget about being Gensabi completely.

      Delete