Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

More Done But Technical Difficulties!

Dear Readers,

More are done. Actually did a parts 2-4 for "Be Anything" and a few more than that.

Unfortunately, on my tablet Blogger isn't loading right. My posts aren't loading and it gets stuck when I try making a new post. 

So, I think I can work around this and move them from one device to another like what I'm on now doing this post. I just need to wait until I'm done charging it. 

I might leave the tablet off for 24 hours though. I have had it on a lot for pic hunting and it was on all last night. Though I did try uploading these last night too and had the same problem.

So this is just an update to let you know they're coming!

Sincerely,
Gensabi

3 comments:

  1. Alright, so I just remembered that despite not being able to make the posts on the tablet it did upload the capped pics to Google and I can do them on this device without all that hassle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we're all just glad your still going. I love your caps so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I really do appreciate that. Might not be as much as I used to, but better than nothing I guess.

      Delete