Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Monday, September 4, 2017

Creative Wall

Dear Readers,

I seem to have hit a creative wall of sorts. 

It's like an indecision as to how the swapping or merging or transformation should be done.

I also think I've been rereading over a lot of things lately. Admittedly there's been less story and more scenes than anything.

Not sure if my depression is just interfering or not. 

I don't know when I'll get more done. I have plenty to do. Just not the spark.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

4 comments:

  1. Take all the time you need. Do you because that is what we love about you. All is well, fear not for anyone else. You, me, everyone, we have all the time in the world. There is no rush, only fleeting feeling. When you feel anything, follow the feeling, if you do not feel like doing anything, do not. You are appreciated by me and many others. Most of all, we stay for you like you stay for us. If anything we are patient for you, which means we are of no worry to you, we are here for you, which means we care for you hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gensabi,

    much encouragement.
    You are great.
    Each image, every text, every story, every contribution is a moment of complicity, of joy, of enjoyment.
    What he does will always be well.
    I love his creativity and his generosity.

    I wish you a lot of strength, a lot of encouragement.

    Receive my grateful greeting.

    ReplyDelete