Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Level Up 2.0 Possibility

Dear Readers,

I am still on break a bit from this. My diagnosis is a bit worse but other things are better. 

So, Level Up finally got its first comment and it was asking about a GILF level!,

G stands for granny by the way.

So, here's the thing, the three players I did from 2014 - 2015 were all playing the same version of the game.

It's probably time for an update and all new levels.

14  new levels is a hard thing to figure out. I mean, the first version covers a lot of bases. 


I'm thinking  a granny level, celebrity level, and maybe a few other things.

Bride level maybe? 

Also considering a time travel aspect too .

Any more suggestions?

Sincerely,,
Gensabi


13 comments:

  1. In-law levels? It might go well after a bride level. I like the time travel idea as well. ~narri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might work that in. I think I have it figured out now though.

      Delete
  2. the marriage and granny levels seem creative to me. how about adding a poem star level or Milf next door type of level?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poem Star level? What's that? MILF next door was the "Neighbor" level.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I thought about this more last night. Every other level is a special level.

    01.) Granny
    02.) Retrofit 1950s (time travel level)
    03.) Nurse
    04.) Race Reversal (changing races)
    05.) Bride
    06.) Bimbo Limbo (Bimbo experience level)
    07.) Celebrity
    08.) Retrofit 1980s (time travel)
    09.) Vocational
    10.) Retrofit Celebrity (time travel)
    11.) Wife
    12.) Puzzled (combining attributes of the past 11 for a unique persona)
    13.) Girlfriend
    14.) Feminized (unlocked the female version of the player)

    This is tentative. Might add more or change the order. Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like them. bet the pictures are even better.

      Delete
    2. I haven't began collecting them yet. I have a few ideas. I also figured out a third version. Plus I might tweak the order. I've just been trying to free up space on the tablet too.

      Delete
    3. well I'm sure it'll b awesome.

      Delete
  5. Sweet lineup, maybe mother in law? Or best friend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know. Not sure when I'll even feel like setting aside pics for this.

      Delete