Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Saturday, September 2, 2017

More On The Way!

Dear Readers,

I do have one new one done and have more I'd like to do today.

The delay though is my tablet was running out of space. Got down to under 3 GB and just freed it up to 9 GB. 

So, I'm in devices backup mode right now. Did download a new set of sexy pics I haven't even looked through yet. 

I have a series in building mode right now. I have 9 parts in order and from there I have to figure out the rest. 

I'm probably going to do more one shots before that. I do have a two part butt sucking one in the works too. 

The Super Maria Sisters series I mentioned is still in concept phase. It might happen or might not. 

Backing up data is tedious. Especially when devices don't want to stay connected. 

Heck, I haven't even backed up the stuff on the device I'm using to type this on yet! 

Also, I remember somebody asked about a cap of a mature lady in workout leotard and hose? 

I haven't found anything on that end yet. I might have some on data DVDS but I need to get an external disc drive. 

I only use my laptop sparingly now to preserve its functionality.

Sincerely,
Gensabi

5 comments:

  1. awesome this sounds very cool. can't wait to see them. also, u ever do request?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Some things just happened that ruined the capping mood but I'll upload the one I did earlier. You can make a request but there's no guarantee it'll get done or when it will be done.

      My mental health issues just flared up and I need to take a break from things before I have a breakdown.

      Delete
    2. ah ok I understand. when u recover, shoot me an email and I'll gladly send you the request. also, if u have an idea or topic to throw at me for my blog site I'll gladly make your request happen.

      Delete
    3. Thanks. I have no clue what your blog is. I prefer requests to be as comments because I don't check my email often...if ever. I went into pic hunting to ease my mind and I'm about to continue that. I may or may not cap anything today.

      Delete
    4. oh ok. well mines is https://phoenixworldtg.blogspot.com

      Delete