Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Monday, September 11, 2017

Requests, Updates, Health, ETC

Dear Readers,

I am not going to take requests anymore. For one, it's hard for me to keep up with and remember. Secondly, I don't know if my health will let me keep things up.

My health is up in the air. I have gotten worse since December 2016. Recent tests brought up new problems and I don't know what's going to happen now.

My organs may be committing mutiny.  Again.

So, I don't know if I should quit while I'm ahead or just keep going until I die and let's say going one year without any update would be to assume I'm dead.

Cryptic, ain't it?

Look, I started this post last night and saved it as a draft. I was just about to do some capping when my doc's office called. More tests. 

More tests and some should've already been done. 

So now my mind is back on this. I may have a hiatus until I know what's going on and get treated. 

Today has sucked and sucked hard. 

Sincerely,
Gensabi

3 comments:

  1. oh no. I do hope you will get better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. The health thing came to a head today. Definitely getting a new doctor.

      Delete
  2. Hope you feel better, you can beat this my friend, gensabi you are strong.

    ReplyDelete