Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Monday, November 13, 2017

2 More Archives, New Ones, And Stumped

Dear Readers,

Once the last 5 capped pics reach 100 views each I have only two more drafts and I think 4 new ones to upload.

Admittedly yesterday and today I've been stumped on making new ones. I've lost the point of seeing what's so great about becoming a woman.

I think some personal things might be interfering as well. 

And looking through my older ones, well, I can't help but feel like I've been doing lower quality recently. 

It's become less about the how and more about the who, and I think I've fallen into simple crutches for the swap or change to happen.

And I think I picked up a cold too. 

Sincerely,
Gensabi

4 comments:

  1. Whats so great about becoming a woman? First off the view how great would it be to look down and see a rack on our chests not to mention an ass that's so big and round with those wide hips that are perfect for grabbing a hold of. Secondly it's the clothes that show that figure off so well, guys clothes are just so plain compared to what women wear. Then while wearing the clothes its the attention one receives, guys for the most part are just ignored women are checked out. Another thing is the stress not having to always be the one in control in so many instances in life, instead one can sit back and enjoy the ride just looking pretty. Then its the power and they do have power just in a different way then men.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I actually was able to cap a few last night. Had trouble getting to sleep though. I just don't know. I mean, isn't this objectification of the female body in a way? I mean, maybe it's just me. I haven't felt the grass is greener on the other side in years.

      When I started out I kinda put womanhood on a pedestal. Thought if you can't date them join them. I eventually became comfortable in my skin. Not comfortable with my life, but with my skin. Though sometimes while shopping I do see hotties and think I'd like to have their body. Not to date but to be. Dating seems impossible anymore.

      I am just a mess.

      Delete
  2. the female body is a thing of beauty why hide from it like society seems to. Even plain jane , there is always someone who will love her and make her feel special and enjoy her body with her. Then you mention dating seeming impossible, that's exactly how I feel which is why I dream of swapping places, I know the right way to treat a guy unlike most women. Like I have to cook, clean, do laundry, and my shopping having to do it for another person or two isn't that big of an issue yet some complain so much about the husband not helping out. Don't get me started on the stay at home mom's either, please I'd love the vacation from my work.

    ReplyDelete