Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Sunday, November 5, 2017

Archives?

Dear Readers,

I initially tried to add all my older capped pics initially when I started up the blog but it got funky really quickly. 40 posts a night seemed like too much.

So, I zipped folders and uploaded them somewhere to easily download. Not sure if those links even still work.

So, since then I figured out how to save posts as drafts. I can easily upload them all from my Kindle Fire. I can save them all as drafts and then post a few every day. Makes it easier to do the tagging right too.

Or...should I just make a new blog as an archive? 

Bring back the Gensabi Library? 

I don't know. Part of me thinks having it all in one place is better. Yet this blog would then be congested with my older works for a few months. 

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Sincerely,
Gensabi

3 comments:

  1. i'm not sure, the archives are nice if you want a specific topic, but links are always a pain after a few years. but blog posting for an archive can be time consuming. really it comes down to what ever you want. I like the Idea of both (double your chances) but that is even more work so is probably out of the question.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm thinking just uploading them on here is the easiest way to go. Especially since I already have the labels set up. I have my collection on my Kindle Fire already and have 3 drafts done. I also figured out how to avoid double posts too.

      Delete
  2. Ok, so now I need to figure out how many to post at once. I have 32 drafts ready to post but not enough views yet for the first three I did.

    When I uploaded in bulk before most barely got any views because it was too much too soon. I need to space them out a little.

    The main page can hold 10 posts. In general I think people only look at the top three to five. I think I'll give it a day or two. See how the views go.

    ReplyDelete