Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Updates And I'm Dumb!

Dear Readers,

Thanks to the poster that pointed out the double post! Believe me, I need that help.

I just spent the last couple hours making drafts of a 2001 folder...it had 45 capped pics in it and it wasn't until I was 32 drafts in that I discovered every single one was already on the blog from way back when! 

So, I'm dumb.

Seriously, rereading "New Life On Mars" to try and label it made my head hurt. 

I've noticed my older ones are more in depth. "Arisen Forms" freaked me out reading it again. I mean, it's scary imagery of corpses using your body as raw materials to rebuild itself!

Early stuff was weird and funky for sure.

I do have one folder of old ones ready to post as soon as my last batch of 2017 ones all reach 100 views.

I've been doing more pic hunting. Not sure if I'll make new caps tonight or not. 

Sincerely,
Gensabi 

2 comments:

  1. Same anon who let you know about the duplicate: glad I could help! I only recognized it cause it's one of my favorites, so I guess it's a good thing it basically unintentionally got the featured post treatment. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again! I have forgotten 90% of the stuff I've done, and I don't remember what I uploaded before. I mean, I have a lot of archives and I should've already had all of them on here. I think at first I went willy nilly through the various folders.

      Delete