Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Gensabi's Castle Of TG Capped Pics

Friday, January 5, 2018

Stopping For The Night

Dear Readers,

I kinda got distracted doing the LOLs and I'll finish them up tomorrow. 

I'm thinking of leaving the same featured post this month. It got over 200 more views but I think it can get more.

League Of Losers is officially over though. 

I didn't expect people to request specific body types and hair colors. That made finding pics in my archives a bit harder. 

At least the next one is gonna be simpler. It's gonna be Bimbo Limbo. 

I have a feeling people want more redheads though. 

Well, this is it for tonight. 

Sincerely,
Gensabi

3 comments:

  1. I had an incident yesterday that has prevented me mentally from finishing these up just yet. Maybe Tuesday I can try to do more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take your time and do what u can good caps as always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Saw my therapist today and it helps. I might get back to them tonight but I don't know.

      Delete